MELIUS s.r.l. is a private company working in the field of educational and vocational guidance and of lifelong learning.
Its mains areas of activities are:
- Support to the management of guidance and training services addressed to public and private bodies
- Intercultural communication and transnational mobility for study and professional reasons
- ICT application in educational and vocational guidance (e-guidance)
- Training for distance guidance practitioners (e-guidance practitioners)
- Adult learning
- Vocational guidance and active policy job measures
- Advice to the project planning and budgeting issues
Melius srl plans, programmes and develops tools, researches and services in the above-mentioned areas, also on behalf of third parties and in co-operation with public and private organisations in Italy and abroad.
MELIUS was awarded the best entrepreneurial idea in June 2006 by the Provincial Authority of Bologna - Industry, Handicrafts and Trade Unit.
Have a look to the website in order to know more!<